Bolt-ons for 'new' G20?

Eddy, Michael EddyMJ@MSX.UPMC.EDU
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:47:23 -0500

Hey everyone,
  I'm probably going to sell my Classic, and I'm looking to get an
entry-level-luxury-sport-sedan, like an A4, although I'm looking at used
vehicles.  I wouldn't mind staying in the family, as it were, and I've come
across some good deals on '99 G20ts.  Except for the power deficiency, it
seems to be a pretty decent car (personally, I like the styling).  I'm
considering buying one, and hoping that simple bolt-ons
(intake/header/exhaust) will provide similar acceleration to my Classic,
which has an intake and ECU.
  I wasn't able to craft an archive search to restrict hits to late-model
G20s, so I'd like to ask the list which bolt-ons are available for the 'new'
G20s.  Also, any comments about what I'm hoping to accomplish are welcome.
Many thanx in advance.

Michael...hopefully staying in the Nissan family.