B13 wheel/brake choice.

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:03:51 -0500

>I'm pretty sure I can still get this kit.
>I know I want panasport wheels.
>I know 15 inch wheels will be best for me (I'm looking to autocross).
>I know I have a budget.
How about the www.fastbrakes.com kit that I helped develop.  We were able to
get an 2-piece 11-inch by .9 thick Directional Vane Coleman Racing rotor to
fit behind the stock b14 wheels with a 3mm spacer.  This kit requires the
2-piece rotor and has very good balance with the stock Maxima rear brakes
and the stock MC.  With this kit you could use probably any 15-inch wheel
that you wanted.  The 2-piece 11.75-inch kit he makes fits behind the Rota
C8's (not sure if this is with a spacer or not).  The stock spacer that
comes with the kit is not very good so I just ordered a H+R 5mm spacer that
is reported to be excellent (hubcentric) for about $75.

P.S. If this went thru twice I apologize.  I did recieve what looked like an
error mesage.

Steve Foltz
98 SE, VE powered
14.6 @ 95.33 with a 2.322 60ft on street tires