need a new clutch, but have no mods...what should i do?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:22:02 -0500

Just got put in a Key Value clutch into my 300K miles 90 Maxima and its
holding up just great, seems like its made by Exedy like my 01 Maximas
clutch was. It costs 100 bux for a PPlate, disk, throw out bearing, pilot
bearing. It will hold up basic bolt ons fine. Mine sliped really bad, I had
a leaking front trans seal on the input shaft- it was pissing fluid out on
the disk- it slipped like hell, I put in a new tranny also.
Mike Jez
01 Max ACT equipped
90 Max 300K miles runs like new- new tranny
93 SE-R JWT clutch