oooh sweet jesus!

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:36:55 -0500

whats up ppl,  jsut wanted to let u guys know that this past week i throw a
rod, havent pulled the engine out yet so i cant really determine the
damage........soo there goes my favorite sentence "oohh sweet jesue!",  also
i wanted to let u guys/ladies know that i plan on rebuilding the motor, and
also get a BBdet shipped to me so i will have both, N/A motor and turbo
motor.  I will fill u in on all the details that i will be doing to the N/A
motor and get some dam*** respect that i deserve down here in these Va
parts!!

HEheheheheheehhehehee
doy