positive battery terminal broken

Jerry O. Johnson jerryo59@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:39:26 -0500

The positive battery terminal on my '91 SE-R is broken. Because of the
electrical harness (which plugs into the terminal), I can't use a generic,
garden variety terminal unless I just cut the wires from the harness and
stuff them into the terminal with the cable. Does anybody know where to get
this thing? I called Courtesy (Bruce), and he said it's not a Nissan part
(huh?), and I should be able to pick one up around my area.  He said his was
about $16. That doesn't sound like the price of a generic.  I hope I'm not
the first person to ever have a broken positive terminal.. Thanks,  Jerry.