positive battery terminal broken

Jerry O. Johnson jerryo59@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:17:29 -0500

My positive battery terminal is broken on my '91 SE-R, and I can't find a
replacement. Because of the electrical harness next to it, which also plugs
into the terminal, I can't use a generic, garden variety terminal, unless I
just cut the wires from the harness and stuff them into the terminal with
the cable. I called Courtesy (Bruce) and he said it's not a Nissan
part(huh?). He said it's a generic(about $16), but I'm not sure if he was
looking at what I'm looking at. I could probably find something at a salvage
yard, but I thought I'd check here first. I'm hope I'm not the only guy that
ever had a broken pos. terminal.  Thanks.. Jerry