Muffler advice needed (all exhaust gurus, please take a look)

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:12:27 -0500

In a message dated 9/15/2002 9:00:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sr20depower@yahoo.com writes:

as for flow, well what mods do you have on the car?
I'm assuming by the current dia. of your piping, you
are running basic bolt on's (I/H/E)and maybe a set of
cams or a 50ish shot of NAWS. :)

nope, no NAWS or cams, but your correct in assuming the other basic bolt ons.
 i would like to do cams here in the future though.  if i did go turbo i
would upgrade to a larger diameter.
the jury is still out on this thing.  you would figure that a company as
large and a good as apex wouldn't make a muffler like this..without a good
reason anyway. i just cant get over the fact of going from 2 3/8"(60mm) to 2
1/4 back to about 2 3/8" and then to 2 1/8..not even considering the weird
pipe in the middle.  doesnt make sense...

Alex