GT-R badges on Mustangs

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:46:01 -0500

OMG.  This reminds me.  A guy at work.  Ego that
precedes his skills.  Everyone talks behind his back.
I avoid it until he starts talking about his Mustang.
But even then I go directly to the source, not behind
his back.  He almost had me laughing on the floor a
couple months ago before I bought my Spec V.  Now I
would have made a rude comment.

I was looking at a Stillen catalogue with a couple of
Co-workers when he walks in and says "I want to do
that with my car"  I want to get some wheels, lower
it, and get some stickers.  I said "you own a Mustang,
there are better things to waste your money on."  Then
he starts about how he wants to do this and that, make
it look good.  He did think that the Sentra was a
picture of a Mustang until I set him straight.  As
much as I tried to get him thinking about his car as a
Performance king, he continues to want to turn it into
a Ricemobile.  Well, at least it will go with that but
ugly green of his.

Jason