KOM'BAT Header?

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2(SW) (HAYLER) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:51:09 -0500

Hmm...so go with the stainless steel one and have someone fix the primary
flange joints? I'm not too concerned on the "KOM'BAT" header. Any local shop
or do I need to find someone that know's what I'm talking about? In case
you're wondering, I had problems getting my Hotshot header, so I said screw
it, and I'm probably going with the Pacesetter one, just as long as fixing
the flange joints don't end up being a PITA. That's of course, I hope I get
my header in a timely fashion in the first place. ;) Sorry for being behind
the power curve, but I haven't been following too much of the primary flange
joints problem. =) Thanks again for the info Jon.

Marvin
B15 SE with mods
www.mrsentra.freeservers.com
www.b15sentra.net