ECU Tuning as per Down Under

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:52:20 -0500

If people really wanted to make $ with pirated copyrighted maps, they would
be making Honda maps, not SR20DE maps.
BTW, if they really worked, and worked well, don't you think Stillen wwould
try to sell it.  =)
And for those that need reassurance, look at the Honda aftermarket, lots of
their coil-over systems, intakes, etc... are copies of other brands.
There will be people who will find a way to copy JWT's programing and call
it "their" own program.  I don't think most of us would be able to tell the
two apart.

my 2 cdn cents...

Edwen

>From: Peter Jackson <jacksopc@earthlink.net>

>What I don't want to see is outright theft and copying of copyrighted
>maps.
<snip>