ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:22:54 -0500

OK, since Dave has been searching about it for sometime and we have had some
communication, I take the opportunity to try and "Join" two Nissan
communities here.

I saw in an earlier post by  Mike Whittaker that there may be a ClubZ vs
SERCA shootout in December. Since some SE-R owners are also (or were)
Z-junkies there is one more reason for a closer relationship between the 2
communities.

Do you actually know that there is a hardware/software implementation of
CONSULT sold right now?????

It  goes for ~US450 and it does everything Consult does for the Z plus
allows for unlimited data-logging on you laptop since it is PC based!!!! The
thingy was made in Europe and should be available laster this year (or early
2003) for OTHER Nissan cars!!!! I also assume it will be cheaper for our
cars since the Z Consult also has to deal with a very intrictae
AirConditioning system plus the HICAS syste.

Maybe you US guys should seriously look into this and if we can make a
"later" group buy do not forget of us poor souls in Greece.

Chris