ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Wayne Cox wmc66@bellsouth.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:48:06 -0500

At 08:32 AM 9/11/2002 -0500, Chris Pronios wrote:
>List members that frequent SR20DEFORUMS may have seen lately postings from
>a person named "badbiki" who is selling daugtherboards for ECU
>modification (practically a version of the hardware that any modification
>house like JWT,

OH MY GOD!  This is BIG!  Why hasn't there been more response on this today?!

We're no longer tied down to JWT!  :)  This is all the hardware, software
and theory!  Where do I buy the add-on board?  Damn - used to have an EPROM
burner & reader @ previous job.  Anyone selling cheap ones?

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R (parts car?)