Limerock yesterday (more)

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis@qwest.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:25:49 -0500

> http://www.kieranlavin.com/pictures/LRP1.MPG

> Splitting the Gran Sport and Mustang Cobra down the middle.  I didn't
> realize it but I guess I have a Sony dashboard ;)

> http://www.kieranlavin.com/pictures/LRP2.MPG

> Getting by the M3 that you see at the end of the first clip... and that
> was the very next lap so I caught him pretty quickly through the twisties
> and the uphill/downhill sections

So Keiran, I notice the videos you linked here of you passing a few cars,
where are the videos of all the cars passing you though? ; -)

I must admit, if you were able to pass that gran sport and cobra that fast,
either you're one hell of a driver or they really just beginners or
something?

I'm looking forward to riding passenger in that B14 of yours, from what you
say, it's pretty fast (or is it you said you were pretty fast???) ; -)
In either case, should be fun to hang out and play side seat driver. ;-)
So, you mentioned Joe goes to the track with you too?  Who else in the area?

-Kyle