Need a new head

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:14:37 -0500

Does anybody know where I can find a SR20DE head?  My friend, who I sold
my B14 to last year just blew a head gasket and warped the head.  He
said the dealer told him they suspect the water pump quit working and
that is what caused it.  But in either case, he said the head is warped
badly.  And the block is ok.  But his cost on the head (he works at the
dealer) is over $600, so he's looking for a used one.

So if anybody has any idea on where I can find one for him, let me know.
He'd like to have the car up and running by end of next week so he can
drive to the Nopi Nationals, if that's possible.  If not, no big deal
though.  He is located in Mankato, MN.  Also, SR20DET is not a great
option for him, as he is not looking for a project, but rather a
replacement:-)