ECU wiring harness for VE from SR, close, but need some advise

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:34:18 -0500

after NOPI, I'm taking the whole motor back out of the car and solving this.
I'm close.

According to the rest of my investigation, the solenoids do not just get
the signal from the dist (I thought so to!! It would have been the
easiest*LOL*)

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Jason Garrett Young [mailto:jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com]
Sendt: 11. september 2002 14:35
Til: Carsten Elmegerd; Chris Pronios
Cc: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com
Emne: Re: ECU wiring harness for VE from SR, close, but need some advise

****most likely, it would be the pins that don't exist on the se-r ECU
that
I am having problems with.  Although, I would guess that the solenoids
get
their source right from the dist. by the wires that come out.

****I am going to take the motor back out of the car, and undo the
wiring
harness and find out some more things.

honestly though, without the FSM for this ECU, it's only guessing

Hope somebody can help me!

I have read for several hours on both sr20deforum and AF without any
luck

I need to know which pins from the ECU that give the signal to the
solenoids!:o)

Anybody got a diagram over the ECU (pins) for the SR20VE from 2000-2001

Best Regards
Carsten