Yahoo! My Stillen header arrived!

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:53:37 -0500

I am ecstatic to report that I just received a Stillen header for my SpecV
this morning!

Unlike certain other vendors Stillen was happy to sell me a header, it
arrived with no bullshit, and now on to install and testing.
I will be getting a dyno run on it once it is done, so I will post to the
list the results..

Well, one tiny bitch should be reported:
I asked them to ship it to me by Fedex ground, and they ignored this and
sent by UPS, but it did get here, they apologized for the error, and all
worked out in the end..

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

2.3TB RAID5 NAS server - dual AthlonMP CPU, Linux, $10,995 CAD / $6850 USD