Timing Tape

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:47:37 -0500

Does anyone know if something like this exists for our cars?

  http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=7820&view=2047

If not, I'd *really* like to see something.  I figure that the ideal
timing tape would have three key features:

 - Be self-adhesive (duh).
 - Be chemical-resistant.
 - Have semi-florescent lettering.

I think vinyl would be an apprpriate material to make a few of them
with, though not the best.  All one'd have to do is determine the OD of
the various SR20 pulleys, do some math, and have the ticks printed,
which sounds simple, but isn't.

Where d'you suppose I could start looking for a printer that could
handle this?

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |