OT: Important - need some help in LA area

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:10:42 -0500

> Most Mental Health Programs offer a crisis service.

I second that.

I work for a mental health center and every place has what is normaly called
Mobile Crisis.  I think the proper channel is to go through their referral
system.  You can find out exactly what to do though them.

Sorry cant be of much more help.  But I hope everything is ok with this
person.  Having to stroll though some of our centers, I have a new outlook
on things these days.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
works on the computers, that people use to work on people...