Turbo problems(too much fuel)

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:41:20 -0500

I am having Oil Pressure problems..... Do you think I need new lifters?
Oil light is coming on at idle. Everything else is new...oil pump water
pump. The only thing I didnt change were the lifters.  I went with the
Corba MAF and 550 MSD injectors my car has been running like shit. My oil
light been coming on ever since the upgrade and motor hasnt been running
right since.FPR is at 43 psi with the line off, Timing is at 15, TPS is
on specs. Still car is running rich and oil light is coming on? Oil light
is coming on because fuel getting into the oil. I changed the oil four
times in the pass two days. Anyone any ideas on it what it is? Thanks Richie
Soliven