Which Motor Mount is my best option?

Morales, Roberto J. RJMorales@mayerbrownrowe.com
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:35:14 -0500

My $.02, get the place racing ones, they are worth the money. My '95 G20
lost the firewall mount and the dog bone. I ordered the Place Racing
ones and have no need for the dog bone... will be getting one from ES
soon though just to complete the gap.

Robert J. Morales

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Erik [mailto:erikbronx@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 6:53 PM
To: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com
Subject: Which Motor Mount is my best option?

My passenger mount is dead, and gonna have to buy a new one this week,
Should I Replace all of them or just the one? Im thinking its best to go
with the ones from Place Racing, but really don't want to spend money
for
foolishly. Over the winter im gonna buy header, Greddy cat-back and
possibly cams. So what do you guys think I should do, replace the one
passenger side mount or all? Oh yea I have a G20 1992. Thanks