AEBS header clearance with stillen G load brace

Steve Baune sbaune@attbi.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:33:29 -0500

Ari asked:
>  If anyone with a AEBS header can take a measurement
> of how low they hang below the X-memeber it would help me alot.

Where does the brace cross the X member? In front the ABES hangs below about
2", in
the back it's flush. This is on a '96 200SX SE-R.

The ABES is a pain to install, and doesn't start pulling until about 5K RPM,
If I was going to do it over, I'd do the Hotshot. I am running it with the
S3
cams, but no N2O.

I ran a 14.8 at 95 mph with 2.39 60' times, I have CAI, S3 cams, AEBS
Header, ECU, Pullies, 2.5"
Exhaust, 9lbs Flywheel, ACT clutch.

Steve