Car died on the highway with no warning.

andreas mikoleiczik moppel_det@hotmail.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:02:23 -0500

      That sounds like a bad MAF better known as a Airflow meter, or you
MAf harness came off or you lost the ground to your MAF. Check these
things out and I am sure you will be set to go in no time.

Andreas Miko

>From: Samsersam@aol.com >To: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com >Subject: Car died
on the highway with no warning. >Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:54:52 -0500 >
>I was coming home from a race today and the car died with no warning.
Just >cruising at 70, then nothing. I got it started a couple times, but
it was >running very bad, like not all cylinders were firing. It would
not rev. over >2500 rpm, and the engine was shaking quite bad. >I have
checked all the normal items to no avail, a little help would be >greatly
appreciated. > > Sam Martin > > I'm starting to hate my car.