Finally Made 100K

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:18:25 -0500

> Woo hoo!  My 93 SE-R finally achieved 6 digits tonite on the way home!

Sweet!  Did ya hit 7500 for the old girl one time while passing that mark?
Every mileage point, eg 140k 150k 160k, I make it a point to let her see
redline just as a thank you.

Dont worry too much on how long it will last.  Engine will last forever with
proper matience.  I just past 182,000 a week ago or so and the girl still
pulls hard to redline.  Keep up the clean living for the car, treat it nice,
and you will have a long living car.

Worst case, new JDM engine is under 500 dollars installed most the time.
Just have to keep the most expensive part in good shape....the driver

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)