My car is totaled

Raymond Koerner rayrk66@bellsouth.net
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:33:30 -0500

Well everyone,

        This is my last good bye, my car was declared totaled yesterday and I
am now looking for a new car.
They are only offering my 5900$ for my 96 SE-R with 88k miles on it. I checked
the internet and all 96 SE-R's
are going for about 7500$ to 8000$, so now I must battle the insurance company
to be able to afford a newer
car. It really hurts that a 15mph accident totaled my car, and just because
the air bags went off, doesn't seem right.
I probably will not buy another nissan right now, although I loved my SE-R. To
all the list members that have
helped me out, I would like to thank you. Best of luck to you all. I found a
few good deals on some other cars
and will try and work that out. Again, thanks for the memories and special
thanks to the GA list, great bunch
of guys. If anyone is interested, I believe they are going to salvage the car,
not sure what you need to do, but
i could maybe get anyone interested in touch with the insurace company.

So long guys,

Ray Koerner
1996 SE-R,
1998-2002 R.I.P.