Slow Boost Gauge?

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:43:49 -0500

> It explains how to make a slow boost gauge much quicker, but it
> doesn't> really state what the problem is, nor how exactly this fixes it.

My guess is it's simply a matter of vacuum hose material.  I'm not familiar
with what a nylon hose is like, but they said to get rid of it basically.  My
guess is that the stock nylon tubing flexs a LOT.  So it acts like sort of a
damper on the system; therefore slowing the signal that the boost gauge reads.
Kinda like SS brake lines vs. the stock rubber brake lines.  This is just a
guess though...

Khiem