Tires [was Re: What would you do?]

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:02:38 -0500

Once upon a time (Wed Aug 28), joel armstrong wrote:

> Snap, I paid $400 for my yoko AVIDs :-( Them dummies
> at NTB told me that they discontinued the AVS tire. I
> wanted that tire too! Oh well, it won't take long for me to
> need a another set with the boost kickin in so low :-) Joel

I believe that they have. Tirerack has only certain sizes, on
closeout. They do not have my size (205/50 15) any longer, which is
a real bummer. They don't have the Parada or A520s, my next choices,
in that size either. I need new wheels too, so perhaps I'll have to
move to 16" to have choices.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@anabasis.net