What's Broken?

Peter Jackson jacksopc@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:59:58 -0500

Front right pulls/goes right, steering wheel goes left, car will go
straight.

Only happens under acceleration, cruise is fine.

example
Cruising at 45-50 in third, give small sudden step on gas pedal for a
500 RPM boost. Right wheel goes right, steering turns left (along with
the left wheel of course), front of car raises slightly, engine shifts
on it's mounts.
Let off of gas, engine shifts back with a clunk, front lowers, right
wheel goes straight again bringing the left back in line.

I have looked under the car for missing, loose nuts. Pulled and pushed
on everything for loosness. Checked the lugs. Nothing obvious.

Tomorrow I will inspect it closer, but would like some advice on what
area is the likely culprit.

Thanx, Peter J
	96 SE-R