35 offset with 16x17.5

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:39:57 -0500

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 09:13:11AM -0400, Steve Obert wrote:

> Just remember that the wheel width is measured from where the tire bead
> sits.  To measure from the outside you should also measure the overall rim
> width which may be up to 1 inch wider.

Yes, but overall vs. bead width has no bearing on offset, since offset
is relative to center.  I'm heading out with my calipers and a straight
edge now to try and get some sort of hard offset data.  Stay tuned.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |