I wrecked my friggin car the hard way need some info!!! semi long

Koerner, Ray RKoerner@Microcoating.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:44:20 -0500

So some bad news for me everyone,

I wrecked my car this morning, and it pissed me off and it also sucked. So I
have a few questions and such about the whole horrible insurance thing. It
was only a sub 20 mph wreck in which I picked a nice sized Yukon to rear
end.
I will not bore you with the details but I do have some questions. This
happened 715 am this morning. I will be
away from the comp for a few hours. MY questions are this, both airbags
deployed, anyone have any experience
with the cost? It looks like I need a new front bumper/clip, radiator, and
there seems to be no frame damage
but how do you know. The adjusters should get back to me today, hopefully. I
owe 2755.84, anyone have the black book value
or any other method of what my car is worth? 88000 miles, 1996 aztec red
SE-R, cd player, custom rims/wheels, moon roof, manual xmission, zipcode is
30052, in good condition, the rest is the same as any other B14. I can get
the kelly's blue book value(KBB), which I am not sure for insurance reasons
what value they use the private seller, or trade in value? The KBB trade in
is 3805$, and private party is 5245$. I am at a loss, I feel with the damage
they will total the car, and leave me in a bad place. I want to buy the car
and either fix it, or part it out. Either way I will let you all know.

Thanks for all your help and support,

Ray Koerner

My newly front(2002) and rear(1999) crash tested 96 SE-R