What would you do?

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:18:11 -0500

I am not sure if they make these in your size but try some Yokohama AVS
Intermediates, I just stepped down to some light weight 16" wheels on my
Maxima from heavy ass 18" wheels. I ran Potenza  Pole Position SO3 in
235-40-18 size, and I now I run 225-50ZR-16 AVS. Lemme tell ya AVS kick ass
they hardly ever squeal- unless U do a burnout, they stick to the road alot
better than the SO3s but are not as good in the rain I think. I paid 270 bux
for all 4 AVS from Tire Rack about 2-3 weeks ago, for the price of ONE SO3 I
got 4 AVS', these tires are kick ass.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R
01 Max 5spd.