Throttle Cable

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:20:50 -0500

Later,
Paul
1993 Sentra SE-R
1992 Sentra XE (Sold) :(

From: NissanGuy01@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 5:17 PM
To: se-r@lists.deskmedia.com; choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Subject: Throttle Cable

I just got done putting in my jdm engine and i noticed as I lowered the
engine, i snapped the throttle cable. I went to the local nissan dealer and
bought another one. My only question is how in the world I am supposed to get
to the bolts on the inside to take the old one off? Any and all help is
greatly apprieciated!

                               Nick Polk
                   92 SE-R with fun stuff.....except a working gas pedal
right now