Turbo update, some questions and spam(sorry)

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:15:42 -0500

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:56:20PM -0500, Kenley Meza wrote:

> here I come, anyway I need to buy my Injectors 370cc

Don't the TTZ injectors fit?  For some reason this sticks out in my
mind...dunno.:-/  Besides...I thought you were getting a real BB
engine, all of which (TMK) come with 370s.  Have you just decided to go
with a turbo kit instead?

> Does anybody have injectors for sale?? If so how much
> plus shipping by (UPS confirmation only) to 90650.

Have you checked the SE-R Classifieds; there are a couple:

  http://classifieds.se-r.net
  http://www.sr20deforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11

> Now what spark plugs are the best for my turbo setup,
> and at what GAP should I run them at.?

This is on SE-R.net, I'm sure.

> Does anybody have a downpipe lying around and are
> willing to sell for cheap or reasonable price.

Try the SR20DEForum.com Turbo forum.

> I might get a T3 instead of the T25 within this time.

Are you absolutely certain about this?  I think a GTi-R manifold and T28
would be a better idea, but I smoke a lot of crack.  There are T25s out
there that are maxing out the fuel system already, so something tells me
that your money is better spent in several other places.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |