Street Mod Rules?

Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce_Hearn@cd-tech.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:52:44 -0500

>Hey any of you guys out there know if I can run 13x8 wheels and victoracers
>in street mod?  or do I have to go into DSP?

Street Mod or Street Touring? Street Mod is the most radical class for "street"
driven cars, the next higher class is Prepared.  Street Touring is rather picky
about tires, less so about wheel size.  Street Prepared is the middle ground.
You cannot use R-compound tires in ST.  You cannot use those wheels in Stock
class.  Unless you've done more than bolt-ons, you have no need to step up to
Street Mod.  Looks like DSP is your class.