Gus Mahon (RIP) Re: Spec-V wheels Sorry for my venting

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:44:49 -0500

John

Before anyone starts ripping off this poor souls head,
I am going to answer:    4X114.3

The reason I wrote Thomas "Gus" Mahon in the subject
line is because this is the name of a Gentleman that
died last weekend in a Motorcycle accident.  Anybody
familiar with him know his kindness to any question,
anytime, no matter how pathetic it is (I should know).
 He was an Asset to the Turbo Dodge Community.  He did
a lot to develope the idea of using grainger bleed
valves along with other cheap power inducers on Turbo
cars.  The people here that would most likely
recognize Gus, on the East Coast, have probably seen a
friend have their ass handed to them by a Mini Van.

More info on Gus's passing:
http://www.thedodgegarage.com/

For the rest of you that bite peoples head off about
doing searches.  GROW THE F..K UP!!!!  Life is to
short not to help others.  Helping those that need it
is what creates a community of good people.

Sorry for my venting, but I have had alot of Good
people fall around me in the last two years.  Most of
them were reaching their time to go, but Gus was just
too young.  Not to mention how annoying it gets to see
all of the stinking replys about doing searches.  It
is alot easier to just get the person an answer.  If
you are worried about wasting bandwidth with a simple
question, why do you reply without an answer, telling
a person to do a search?

Sorry, again.  I have been keeping alot of this in for
too long now.