G20 axle problem

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:42:31 -0500

Go Check out www.raxles.com
Just helped a guy put an axle in his P10 that he bought there. Same thing
happened to him. He has an Auto and no limited slip though. He raved about
the customer service when he was on the phone with them and the product
itself looked like an excellent product. They are a little more expensive
than your average autozone/ pepboys/ advance auto axle but well worth it in
my opinion. 100% new joints and neoprene boots instead of the standard
aftermarket rubber.

Give them a call. You may also want to have your tranny code ready just to
be sure. Either on the chassis plate on the firewall or somewhere else (not
sure on the p10/11).

Hope that helps.
Rick