Dyno results

NismoDriver@aol.com NismoDriver@aol.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:08:16 -0500

In a message dated 8/24/02 1:44:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
spdracer@mail.utexas.edu writes:

> Oh crap!

My thoughts exactly. Those hp numbers are indicative of something very wrong.
turn the boost back to 7 psi and leave it there til you get a better fuel
pump. I would also invest in a Fuel pressure gauge. Free up the exhaust as
well. Are you running  afront mount? BTW, my stock fuel pump was leaning out
@ 4.5 psi of boost on a T3 sized compressor. my whp was 207 and 175 torque @
4.5 psi through 2 1/4 exhaust and a HKS FMIC, back in the day. My A/F's were
15.4, not good. If you keep running it hard, it will be detroyed.
John
B12 with whhooppie sounds
New Orleans, LA