Wiring harness connector

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:47:08 -0500

At 06:16 PM 8/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Wayne wrote: > ABS sensor connector?
>[Roffe mode on] Ding! Ding! We have a winner! [Roffe mode off]

Cool!  Glad to help.  My B13s with ABS have a similar one around about
thar'.  The bracket that holds it to the strut tower has this stupid extra
chunk of metal sticking out that will shred up your pop-charger or other
intake if you don't cut if off.

>It's starting to look like there is only one harness for the B14s. It
>would be nice, that would make the auto to manual swap easier.

Yeah, that would only make sense.  My manufacturing engineering exposure
isn't with anything that large scale. But it's probably cheaper to make one
with all the connections, than to coordinate two parts in inventory and
what goes together on the assy line.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R (parts car?)