Headers for Spec V ( was Hotshot discussion)

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:24:05 -0500

>From: mike kojima <choaderboy2@yahoo.com>
>Subject: RE: Headers and other forums Getting things straight

>Exactly,

>I asked DC Sports if they wanted to make a Nissan
>header and they laughed at me.

>The only big company this is really currently
>interested in the Nissan market is AEM.

Well, the problem is now solved.
Stillen just released their header for the Spec V

http://www.stillen.com/sportscars_detail.asp?id=33960&main=1

Part Number: 508530

MSRP: $519.00
Our Price: $469.00

In stock, available, and I just ordered one..

We now HAVE another dealer. In who have sales reps who give clear answers,
and who actually have parts in stock..

Thanks to all.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

2.3TB RAID5 NAS server - dual AthlonMP CPU, Linux, $10,995 CAD / $6850 USD