Wiper bushing/ replacement

Richard Boswell nashvilleser@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:54:58 -0500

Hey everybody,

Due to the overwhelming fact that my girlfriend doesn't feel safe riding in
a car that doesn't have working windshield wipers, I have decided to break
down and fix them. I need to get the wiper bushings/washers that are
referenced in the TSB, however, when I called my wonderful (tsk, tsk) local
Nissan dealer, they stated that Nissan doesn't sell the plastic washers
anymore and that the entire assembly (an arm for both sides basically...the
one that attaches the wiper motor to the external wiper arms, which are 16
bucks a piece vice three bucks for washers!). Does anyone know whether this
is true? If anybody has a part number I can reference that would be great.
TIA

Richard Boswell
Nashvegas
96 200SX SE-R