FOR SALE '93 VAIL WHITE "CLASSIC" SE-R...LOW MILES!!!!

nick saettel civiconblades@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:53:05 -0500

I am selling my '93 vail white/charcoal gray Sentra
SE-R.  It has power moonroof, power mirrors, a/c, and
cruise.  I am the second owner, and am selling the car
because I'm leaving for college in a month.  The car
has just over 85,000 original miles, and is in all
around good shape.  It is a 5 speed manual, which
thankfully does NOT suffer from the 5th gear popout
syndrome some se-r's suffer from.  Engine starts right
up and purrs.  I have put a new starter, clutch, pcv
valve, air filter, fuel filter, distributor cap, rotor
button, spark plugs, and spark plug wires, as well as
a new oxygen (O2) sensor in within the past 3 months.
Clutch and starter are still under warranty.  The car
does have very minor cosmetic issues, however.  These
issues consist of sun cracks on lid of center console
lid, minor parking lot "dings" and small scratches on
the outside, and the right torsion bar bracket in the
trunk needs put back in the bracket.  I am just being
honest and up front about these things so there are no
surprises when the car is seen; however for a 1993 car
with all original nissan paint and interior, the car
is in overall very good condition.  One more thing...I
also just did a routine preventitive maintanance
including Mobil 1 5w-30 oil and filter change, fuel
injection system cleaning, radiator drain and fill,
and manual transmission fluid change.  Car can be seen
any day, virtually any time either at my work or at my
home in Dayton, OH.  Asking price for the cart is
$4200 or best REASONABLE offer...any further questions
or to set up a time to see or drive the car email me
at civiconblades@yahoo.com  or call either of these
two phone numbers...  Home: (937)434-5279        Cell:
 (937) 231-8631...   Ask for Nick.