Headers and other forums Getting things straight

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:19:13 -0500

THE MAN HIMSELF MIKE KOJIMA WROTE:
			Since the bigger richer more together companies are
not really interested in Nissans, I have to deal with smaller companies that
are not as well funded or organized, thus the waits.

mike,
I know your pain... back when I owned a Impreza 2.5RS we also felt like the
red-headed step child of the import scene in regards to parts... long lead
times, iffy service, few vendors, etc... of course now that the WRX is here,
different story... anyhwo... this is just how it is with niche market cars
that are not sales leaders like civics and accords... be happy with what you
got and try to help get more...

My $.02
Brian Cembor
'92 SE-R