Headers and other forums Getting things straight

John Campbell jcampbel@dfsfin.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:45:08 -0500

Maurice Hilarius wrote:
<Nobody I could reach had product, had received product, or knew when it was
coming.>

I did the group deal for the headers when I bought them. Never again, at
least with HS. I never received the same answer twice if I could even get
someone to answer the phone or return a phone call. The ship date varied
plus/minus three weeks
If you really want to get frustrated, pick up a DC Sports header...then look
at the price tag.
heavy sigh...the price of being unique I guess.
Now, if you like customer service, call RedLine, B&M or Mackin Ind.

John Campbell
'99 SE with, you guessed it, HS stuff.