Headers and other forums Getting things straight

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:38:32 -0500

Well George, Looks like i may get to take up your place for a while. I still
work at an Advance Auto Parts store. If someone can get me a gasket (I don't
have a header) I am pretty sure i could find one. We can source through
walker and Fel-Pro so i am sure i could come up with something between the
two.

Brad Woodworth.... You listening? Got an old gasket around? Lemme know. Or
if someone else wants to send me an old one i would be more than happy to
look into it.

Rick Warkentien
Asst Manager
Advance Auto Parts

>  In fact, I would have to bet that they are using a
> flange that matches an off-the-shelf gasket.  So, now the only question is
> which one......

> If someone wants to be enterprising and has a parts shop that has some
> patience, they could probably take a HS gasket in and find what
application
> matches.  Then we would all know what to order in a pinch.  I was using
the
> HS copper gasket and would continue to do so, but sometimes folks are
> caught in a pinch or for whatever reason don't want to order the HS
gasket.