High-port vs. Low-port... pros & cons

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 02:31:05 -0500

> is anyone ever going to make an aftermarket intake manifold for our cars?
> over the years ive seen a couple custom jobs but never anything mass
> produced.

Well you could always custom make one yourself ;)  But actually O2 induction
makes one for our cars.  Also I contacted Skunk2 since they make a manifold
for the B-series motor, and asked them the possibility of making a short
intake manifold.  Their answer was that they needed at least 1000 units
guaranteed for it to be worth while.

If I were to design a SIR manifold I would build it so that you can swap
different length runners, with velocity stacks, and a large plenum.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway
last year venom had 200sx se-r's listed in their catalog as being a