High-port vs. Low-port... pros & cons

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:00:16 -0500

Wayne, you forgot about the odd ball '94 guys.  B13 chassis, low port motor.
I want a '94 REALLL bad.  I think the high port has better low end, but less
high end, compared to a low port.  This is comparing my wife's '97 vs my
'91.  It hard to compare the '91 to my '96 because of the mods on the '96.
Anyone want to trade a nice red '91 for a '94?

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R (daily driver)
1997 200SX SE-R (wife's daily driver)
1991 Sentra SE-R (leaves spots on the street)

> Welp, I joined the list just about the time those low port SE-R guys
> started coming around, as well as those funky looking new 200SXs.
1995-ish?