autox advice

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:23:30 -0500

I know The List has been awaiting my momentous decision re: next season...
;^}

Well, I think I will stay in GS for next season. Seeing as I am still
figuring out the car and my self it is the most logical choice, not to
mention cost effective too. The car is not 100% and with some TLC and $ over
the fall/winter it could be put into good order for the next season. I may
also luck out and find some good used race rubber, I hope.
STS can wait until I am a better driver and the best way I figure to learn
is by running stock and learning the ins and outs of the SE-R and myself,
that way I hopefully will eliminate many issues that currently slow me
down...

Thanks for all the advice and insight from those who replied.

Brian
'92 SE-R
#65GS