10,000 turbo miles

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:59:38 -0500

Well its been 10,000 miles since I put the turbo on the 98 SE.  Its
been somewhat of a rocky road.  But well worth it.  I've had
some tranny issues and some minor gremlins.

Soon the car will be getting its 3" exhaust built up and I'm
hoping to be in the 300whp range with the T28 w/ T04B
compressor housing.

I've only done one track event with the car and it was
strange being the slow car on the turns (open diff tranny
at the time) and the fast car in the straights.

At Pocono I was up the ass of a C5 that wouldn't point me
by on Nascar Turn 1 after 2 laps of being up his butt and
hit not letting me by I said screw it and went for the
pass w/o the point by.  It was nice to have the power
to pass him!

Anyhow just wanted to share.

RK
98 Sentra SE Turbo 266whp