Headers and other forums Getting things straight

Matt Hunt mhunt@ecin.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:56:56 -0500

> but it rusts, cracks and leaks.
> ... and after only a few months, the new coating is peeling.

> Basically, Hotshot isn't exactly the model company either.

> -Jay

I have had a Hotshot G4 on my '91 for well over a year now. I live in the
Northeast, and as such my engine bay gets a nice coating of road salt every
year. I also drove around for a period in the cold months with a few of the
undercarriage shields removed. I realize many have problems with their
Hotshot headers, but I don't have a single complaint about mine. Last I
checked (about a week ago) it looked pretty clean with no leaks.

Just my experience. :)

Matt