Fwd: one observation and question about oil filters

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:22:33 -0500

Rick's original message bounced, so I'm sending it for him at his
request.  Rick will be checking this info later today.

Rick wrote:

If you have a purolater catalogue it shows in the back of the book
what the
flow specs are on it and i believe it also shows what the release valve
pressure is. If you don't have access to it i can grab it when i go
back to
work (on lunch right now) and post it to the list when i get back home.