First Race Experience

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:00:09 -0500

Matt wrote:

>Well, I was not aware that import enthusiasts had a bad name

It tends to give all enthusiasts a bad name.

>and was not aware that posts like that are not accepted here...

As a couple of people have stated, that is true.  We have thankfully been
pretty successful into getting those with the itch out to a track, whether
it's drag racing you're into or roadracing (as opposed to street racing).

Also, four years ago, one of our own killed a forty-something mother with
her daughter in the passenger seat.

http://www.se-r-list.org/archives/1998/1998-06/msg00521.html

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>